Welcome to our July Newsletter!
I’m so glad to be back and working my magic on some lovely guests. It’s been beyond busy, but I’ve been so glad to see you all.
A gentle reminder of our new salon rules…
As you know, hair and beauty businesses have had to jump through hoops to re-open and we’ve had to introduce some new salon rules to comply with the Government’s Covid-safe guidance.
I just want to remind you about what to expect when you come to the salon:
- You must bring a mask to the salon and wear it for your whole appointment.
- No walk-in appointments are allowed at this time as we have to control how many people are in the salon at any one time. Please book appointments through our online booking system
- You must attend your appointment alone.
- Please turn up on time for your appointment. You must wait in your car or outside until you are invited in.
- Children and pets are not allowed in the salon.
- Please only bring what you need to your appointment. You’ll be given a bag for your personal belongings.
- No beverages will be served and eating is not permitted in the salon.
- We won’t be able to provide you with a magazine.
- No rituals will be taking place at this time.
- No testing of makeup is allowed.
I know all of this will seem strange at first, but the priority is keeping us all safe and I’m sure it won’t take us long to adjust. If you have any more questions about attending your appointment, please get in touch via the website or DM on social media.
Sorting out appointments has almost been a full-time job but we’re getting there. We just want to remind you that we are now only accepting bookings via our online booking system and a deposit or booking fee is required. Bookings are no longer being taken via social media.
You can now Payl8r at Salon La Reine!
I’m so excited to let you all know that I now have an FCA licence so my payment plan option is now live and ready for applications. You can apply WITHOUT a consultation too! Drop me a message if there’s anything you want to know and I’ll send the information over. I can’t wait to help you spread the cost of gorgeous hair!
Our new Facebook shop
Have you visited our Facebook shop yet?
Head over to our Facebook page and you’ll find some gorgeous Aveda hair products and products specifically designed for hair loss. Looking after your hair outside of the salon is just as important as treating it to regular appointments.
We want to thank our NHS workers for their selflessness and tireless work during the last few months (and of course, the amazing work they do all year round!), so we’re giving away a FREE colour and cut to 5 NHS heroes.
Head over to our Facebook page and:
- Like and share our post so it reaches as many of our health heroes as possible.
- Make sure you’re following our page.
- Tag any NHS heroes you know.
We’ll pick 5 lucky winners from those who’ve been tagged on 30th August.
Wait, there’s more!
We’re offering 10% off for all NHS workers until the end of the year. Just send us a picture of your NHS ID when booking an appointment.
Until next time, stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back!